Dem

The Good Daughter
Karin Slaughter
A Boy in Winter
Rachel Seiffert
The Idiot (Everyman's Library, #254)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear
The Velvet Hours
Alyson Richman
Behind Her Eyes: A Novel
Sarah Pinborough

The Rosie Project

The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion The Rosie project was a book I picked out on a whim while browsing through audible, as I wanted something light to listen to while running.
The book has excellent reviews and is described as " Genuinely funny, you will laugh out loud"
Unfortunately I didn't find the book funny and I didn't laugh out loud hence the the reason for my 2 star rating,

The novel has excellent reviews and many of my friends have loved it. I found it quite predictable in places and I didn't fall in love with the characters. There were times I felt the story dragged but this was possibly because I became bored with the narrative. If I am honest about this one I think perhaps it may come across better if read than in audio format as I think it dragged in the audio version and probably better suited for reading.

The Rosie Project was a hit for many but just didn't work for me. The wonderful thing about being a reader is that while I may not have loved the book I rarely regret reading any books as there is still the prospect of an entertaining discussion with friends.