Dem

A Boy in Winter
Rachel Seiffert
The Tie That Binds
Kent Haruf
The Idiot (Everyman's Library, #254)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear
The Velvet Hours
Alyson Richman

The Six Wives Of Henry VIII (Women In History)

The Six Wives Of Henry VIII (Women In History) - Antonia Fraser Having read a book called the last queen [bc:The Last Queen|2367495|The Last Queen|C.W. Gortner|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1403049221s/2367495.jpg|2374321] which details the life of queen Juana of Castile, the last queen of Spanish blood to inherit her country's throne, her sister Catherine of Argon was the first wife go King Henry VIII. I came across [bc:The Six Wives Of Henry VIII|156584|The Six Wives Of Henry VIII|Antonia Fraser|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1396210735s/156584.jpg|1037620] when it was reviewed by a Goodreads member I decided to give it a try as Tudor history has not been high my radar and I wanted to learn more about Catherine's time in England.

I was pleasantly surprised by this book as it is well written and well researched and Antonia Fraser gives an insight into the women and the marriages of King Henry VIII without too much of the politics of the time. As I say I am not a fan of Tudor History but this managed to keep me interested and I learned a little something along the way. The author included family trees, photos, and notes throughout the book which I really feel added so much to the book.

I think this has satisfied my curiosity on the Tudors as the book was very informative.