Dem

The Good Daughter
Karin Slaughter
A Boy in Winter
Rachel Seiffert
The Idiot (Everyman's Library, #254)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear
The Velvet Hours
Alyson Richman
Behind Her Eyes: A Novel
Sarah Pinborough

Life Drawing

Life Drawing - Robin Black Life Drawing by Robin Black is one of those books that I could easily have passed by if not for a couple of Goodreads friend's reviews.

Slow to begin with and yet interesting enough to get my attention, this is one of those books that requires patience as its not full of drama or twists and turns and yet the atmosphere and the emotion of this story really had a huge impact on me. There was times I felt I was a fly on the wall in Gus and Owens home and while the characters are flawed and not particularly likable they made very interesting reading.

Extremely well written and I think I only appreciated how well this book was written when I had finished it and the characters and events were still spinning around in my head. I listened to this on audio and the narrator was excellent as the pace was perfect and the emotions conveyed were very real.

I love books about relationships and family and Life drawing was one that I really enjoyed. I think this would make an interesting discussion book.