Dem

A Boy in Winter
Rachel Seiffert
The Tie That Binds
Kent Haruf
The Idiot (Everyman's Library, #254)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear
The Velvet Hours
Alyson Richman

The Cry

The Cry - Helen  Fitzgerald The Cry by Helen Fitzgerald was a book that I have had on my kindle for the past couple of months but was advised to save it for my holiday as it is just the sort of book you want to read start and not stop until the end. And it was an excellent clever psychological thriller.

This is the story of a young couple who suffer every parent's worst nightmare with the disappearance of their baby. Lies rumours and guilt snowball causing the parents Joanna and Alistair to slowly turn against each other.

A book that captures your imagination, an easy read and a real page turner and the sort of book that keeps you wondering until the end. The perfect holiday read.

I would recommend this book to people who enjoyed Gone Girl, or Dark places by Gillian Flynn as it has the dark, twisted style to the story. It is well written with characters that are well developed.

I read this book in a day on holidays and look forward to checking out more of Helen Fitzgerald's books.