Dem

A Boy in Winter
Rachel Seiffert
The Tie That Binds
Kent Haruf
The Idiot (Everyman's Library, #254)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear
The Velvet Hours
Alyson Richman

Gone Girl

Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn is a slow burning intelligent thriller, the suspense will have you turning the pages long after you should have turned out the light.

"Just how well can you ever know the person you love"? This is the question that Nick Dunne must asks himself on the morning of his fifth wedding anniversary, when his wife Amy suddenly disappears.
This is the story of a troubled marriage and is told in alternating chapters by the voices of Amy and Nick, and when you finish one chapter you are eager to move on to the next chapter as you are trying to figure which of these two characters is telling the truth.

I really think this is a book you have to buy to really appreciate it as the Novel has a black colour and the page edges are trimmed in black giving the book a suspenseful intriguing look.

The plot is extreme but very well written and the characters are exceptionally well drawn. The writing is quite vivid and the author really knows how to weave a tale. I dont normally read thrillers but if I do this is exactly the type I go for, something with that little bit extra. This is a book you can say very little about without spoiling it for others, so you just got to read it for yourself!

I think this was a great Novel and I really enjoyed it and would recommend it as a good summer read.