Dem

A Boy in Winter
Rachel Seiffert
The Tie That Binds
Kent Haruf
The Idiot (Everyman's Library, #254)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear
The Velvet Hours
Alyson Richman

The Shadow Wife

The Shadow Wife - Diane Chamberlain I thought I lost this book today while I was at my dentist appointment and when I got home I realised it was not in my bag and I was sooooooooo happy........ yeah this is great! can start reading something I really want to read now as have been reading this novel for over a week and it is only 378 pages long, but the book turned up much to my dismay and I just had to finish it for once and for all.

Ok so obviously this was not the book for me and its time I leaned to stick with what I like. I really loved the The Lost Daughter but have read a couple of other books by this author since and they did not float my boat.

This for me was a very bland novel and as I was reading it I felt my mind wandering and it just did nothing for me. The characters were very bland and I felt they were not fully developed. I thought the story a little far fetched and could not relate to it. I really found it difficult to sustain interest in this novel and that is the reason for my 2 star rating.