Dem

A Boy in Winter
Rachel Seiffert
The Tie That Binds
Kent Haruf
The Idiot (Everyman's Library, #254)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear
The Velvet Hours
Alyson Richman

See How They Run: The Gripping Thriller that Everyone is Talking About

See How They Run: The Gripping Thriller that Everyone is Talking About - Tom Bale A good old fashioned back to basics page turning mystery that didnt need to rely on the word GIRL in it's title to get reader's attention as word of mouth or should I say reader reviews did the trick.

I have been so disappointed of late with the thriller genre and was delighted when See How They Run was recommend by a Goodreads's friend, so I just had to give it a try and delighted to say it delivered

The opening chapter for this story really caught my attention and sent chills up my spine.

In the dead of Night new parents Alice and Harry French are plunged into their worst nightmare when they wake to find masked men in their bedroom. Men ruthless enough to threaten their baby daughter Evie. But why are they in their home and what do they want.......

The Novel grabs your attention, is fast paced, well written and has interesting characters. Ordinary people caught up in a nightmare really makes this a great tense read with lots of twists and turns to keep the reader interested.

An enjoyable read and my faith in thrillers may be restored for 2017.