Dem

A Boy in Winter
Rachel Seiffert
The Tie That Binds
Kent Haruf
The Idiot (Everyman's Library, #254)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear
The Velvet Hours
Alyson Richman

Big Little Lies

Big Little Lies - Liane Moriarty A great entertaining read. Perfect for sunny days on the beach or fresh Autumn windy days or maybe dark cold winter nights wrapped up on the couch. OK ! To be honest this is just a great read anytime anywhere.

" They say its good to let your grudges go, but I don't know, I'm quite fond of my grudge, I tend it like a little pet" (Quote from Big Little Lies)

I really enjoyed this Novel and don't think I will be able to stand at the school gates and look at parents in the same light again.

This book started out with such wit and humor that it had me laughing out loud. I loved the characters and they are not as far fetched as you might think as these characters are out there with all their quirkiness. While the book changes tone mid way through the author's crafty writing manages to keep a sense of humor throughout the novel and yet in places I was shocked with the turn the story took. There was many elements of the story that really made me draw breath on more than one occasion and made me realize life and people are rarely ever how we first perceive.

She let herself fall forward against his shoulder, and they rocked together on their glossy black walnut floor beneath soaring cathedral Ceiling.

I found this a great read and a real page turner and will be recommending this one to many of my friends as it is fresh, funny and touches on good discussion topics for book clubs.