Dem

A Boy in Winter
Rachel Seiffert
The Tie That Binds
Kent Haruf
The Idiot (Everyman's Library, #254)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear
The Velvet Hours
Alyson Richman

The Green Platform

The Green Platform - Declan Coyle The Green Platform is pretty much a self help book on positive thinking and the author explains to the reader in order to change our way of thinking we need to choose the Greeen Platform as opposed to the Red Platform and apply the techniques explained in the book.

Most of the techniques I think any reader who has read or interested in positive thinking strategies will have come across before and while I didn't think there was anything new in this book I do think that Red Platform negative thinking and the Green platform Positive thinking is explained pretty clearly here with simple and easy prose and little techniques to adapt to your everything living. However I do think while I liked the message I didn't like the delivery as I felt the book was very repetitive and some of the little stories were a bit preachy and contrived.

Do I think its a "life changing book". No! But I do think any book that may help a reader approach life in a more positive way is never a wasted read.